Dein neuer Job
You work on the statistical and methodological backbone of our company with a direct impact on the quality of our unique real-time data products.
- You are a member of an innovative, solution-oriented team and, together with our lead statistician, take ownership of the research for new statistics related products.
- Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for making sure that our products and algorithms are built on sound statistical concepts and that our methodology is in line with state-of-the-art research.
- You thoroughly test concepts and build MVPs with our live data that our developers implement.
- You conduct impact testing of previous and new versions of products.
- You support our communications team by providing abstracts and relevant articles regarding our methodology.
- You report directly to our Head of Statistics and participate in daily stand-ups, plannings and retrospectives together with our statistics researchers, developers and product managers.
You love survey statistics as much as you enjoy researching methodologies - and you have substantial experience in both.
- You have an MSc with a strong quantitative focus (e.g. in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or a social science related subject with astrong quantitative focus).
- Ideally, you have already gathered working experience as a researcher in academia or industry.
- You have an extremely good understanding of statistics , ideally with a focus on empirical research methods/survey statistics,
- You have strong organisational skills and are capable of independently driving your own projects.
- You feel comfortable using R and SQL for data analysis and data processing tasks.
- You are a quick learner who thrives on open-ended and complex tasks, which you solve pragmatically and in a structured manner.
- You feel comfortable communicating the findings of your research to management and stakeholders and do so in a precise and understandable manner.
- You are fluent in English.
We are offering more than just benefits
- Our values: We’re combining a conclusive business model with our vision to give all people access to high-quality opinion research.
- International: Our team is from China, Brasil, Germany, Vietnam and many other countries. Those who want can join our weekly German course.
- Visa support: We support our candidates throughout the whole visa process.
- Personal development: We promise a steep learning curve and an opportunity to boost your career.
- Equality: We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone, regardless of gender, nationality, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity or belief to apply at Civey.
- Fair deal: We’ve devoted ourselves to fairness and transparency - this is why we foster a culture of constructive criticism. In return, we ask for your full commitment.
- Great location: Our office is located between Mitte and Kreuzberg, close to Moritzplatz.
- Training: We cover 90% of the costs of books, conferences and workshops.
- Sports and transportation: We cover your gym contract, your public transport ticket or a company bike.
- Mental health: You get professional support through an independent expert for personal or professional challenges.
- Pension plan: You can invest in your future with our company pension plan and capital-forming benefits.
- Good start into the day: We offer you breakfast, healthy fruits, free drinks and fresh coffee.
- Team Events: Celebrate with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- Technical equipment: We’ll provide you with the equipment you need to be able to work efficiently.
- Ask-me-Anything: Every employee can anonymously ask questions that our founders answer publicly.
- Clear structure: We have a proven feedback system consisting of stand-ups, review meetings and retrospectives.
- Recreation: We offer 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, overtime compensation and home office if needed.
- Part-time work: Compatibility of family and your career is important to us. This is why all of our positions are available in full and part-time.
- Salary: We will pay you a fair and competitive compensation.